JASC can provide various modeling and simulation services for components, assemblies, and systems—from simple to complex. Whether the goal is to improve an existing product or decrease the cycle time to develop a new product, JASC’s extensive analytical capabilities provide useful insight into the behavior of the part, assembly or system operating under the anticipated conditions it will experience in the end use application— before modifying or fabricating hardware. This approach reduces risk, cost and time to product realization.
JASC engineers make use of extensive analytical tools early and often in the design process – leading to decreased development cycle times and faster product-to-market times.
Below are some of the analytical tools JASC uses:
- SolidWorks 3D Solid Modeling
- SW Simulation FEA Structural Analysis (Linear, Non-linear, Shock, Vibration)
- SW Simulation FEA Thermal Analysis
- SW Flow Simulation (Full N-S CFD Code)
- Matlab/Simulink Dynamic Simulation
- EMWorks Electromagnetics Solver Package
- NASGRO Fracture and Fatigue Analysis Software
JASC manages and updates to the latest versions of its software packages on a continual basis.
Please contact JASC’s Engineering Manager John Calleja for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org